TENDER NOTICE: BUSTTI/PERIMETER WALL PHASE I/FY2019/2020/09: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF PERIMETER WALL PHASE 1
Bushiangala Technical Training Institute invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of a perimeter wall phase 1.
Interested registered contractors with the National Construction Authority class 7 and above may obtain tender documents from the institute upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Kshs. 1000. (one thousand shillings only) the fee should be deposited to KCB (Kakamega Branch) Account No. 1102702188.
Interested bidders should note that only those meeting the criteria as minimum and supported by relevant documents at submission will be considered for further evaluation.
- Proof work of similar magnitude and complexity undertaken in the last 5 years.
- Adequate equipment and key personnel for specific types of the work.
- Tax compliance certificate which is current.
- Report on financial standings (certified statements of accounts and bank statements for the last 3 years.
- Confidential business questionnaires
- Copy of current company registration/incorporation certificate from registrar of companies
- A current copy of certificate of registration by the National Constitution Authority showing relevant category. (NCA 7 and above)
- Bid bond 2% of tender sum.
- Single business permit/license
Tenders in plain sealed envelopes, marked tender number BUSTTI/PERIMETER WALL PHASE I /FY2019/2020/09. On the right-side corner and having no indication of the tenderer should be addressed to:
P.O. BOX 2227-50100
So as to reach us on or before 4th September 2019 at 11.00 am. Submitted bids will be opened in public, immediately after the above stated closing date and time in the presence of tenderers and or their representatives who choose to attend. Late bids will be returned unopen. Price quoted Must remain valid for 90 working days) from the date of opening tenders. The institute reserves the right to accept or reject the tender without giving reasons for rejection and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.