TENDER NO: BUSTTI / TEXTILE & ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP /FY 2019/2020/08 CONSTRUCTION OF TEXTILE AND ELECTRICAL WORKSHOPS
The Board of Governors Bushiangala Technical Training Institute invites tenders for the Construction of Textile and Electrical Workshops at Bushiangala Technical Training Institute in Kakamega South District. Interested contractors who must be registered with Ministry of Public Works (MOPW) in the Category “E” and above, May obtain Tender Documents from the procurement office or download it from our website i.e. www.bushiangalatechnical.ac.ke. A non-refundable fee of Ksh.1000 (One thousand) shall be deposited to our KCB Account Number: 1102702188.
Only tenderers who purchase tender document shall qualify to bid. Prices quoted in Kenyan shillings should be net and inclusive of taxes and any other relevant cost. Interested bidders should note that only those meeting the minimum mandatory criteria below with supporting documents at submission of bids will qualify for further evaluation.
- Current copy of Company registration/incorporation certificate from registrar of Companies.
- Current copy certificate of registration from the ministry of public works showing the relevant category
- Valid tax compliance certificate from the KRA
- Bid bond of 1% of bid price in form of Bank guarantee from reputable bank or an approved Insurance Company, which must remain valid for an additional 30days beyond the tender valid period.
- Details of similar works completed within at least five recent years giving details of clients who may be conducted for further information.
- The names, qualifications and experience of key personnel in the company.
- Reports of financial standings (audited accounts and bank statements) for the last 3 years.
- Litigation history (both court and arbitration).
- Details of equipment /plant and type of ownership.
- Confidential business questionnaire fully filled.
Completed and sealed tender documents in duplicate marked with correct tender number should be deposited in the tender box at the Administration Block at Bushiangala Technical Training Institute or be addressed to:
Bushiangala Technical Training Institute
P O Box 2227-50100
So as to reach us on or before 16th July, 2019 at 11.00 am. Tenders will immediately thereafter be opened in Public in the Institute Hall in the presence of tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend late bids shall be rejected.
Any bid that shall be more/below 10% the engineer’s benchmark shall be treated as unresponsive. The institute reserves the right to reject any tender without giving reasons for the rejection and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.